Reference No. 415-2808LH
Reference Number: 415-2808LH
Our client is in need of an experienced Warehouse Manager from a mining background with experience in bulk materials handling operations to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Controlling the inventory for the mine including operations and maintenance.
- Coordinating daily operations for the receiving and issuing of goods at the warehouse and stores.
- Ensuring that safety and environmental policies are adhered to.
- Ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- Ensure that materials are stored and handle in a safe and secure manner.
- Budgeting and cost control, with a focus on cost reduction.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Supply Chain, Logistics or similar Degree essential.
- 10 years previous experience in warehousing within the mining industry, with at least 5 years at Superintendent or Manager level.
- Well-versed in stock management and logistics for both mineral processing / fixed plant and mobile plant / heavy equipment parts.
- ERP systems experience.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Experience leading and training multi-cultural, diverse teams.
- Previous expatriate experience in West Africa.
- In line with the company’s diversification targets, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to email@example.com.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.