Reference No. 282 02 RR
Reference Number: 282 02 RR
Our client, an international mining service provider, is seeking a Site Technical Manager, who will provide assistance and technical expertise to the teams in charge of maintenance and repair, as well as to the commercial and spare parts sales departments.
- Facilitate “technical issues” meetings.
- Determine if solutions are available from manufacturers.
- Determine if an internal solution can be found and developed.
- Assist technical teams for diagnostics and failure analysis.
- Regularly communicate unresolved issues to builders.
- Set priorities to make the best use of technician resources.
- Develop and communicate action plans to manage major technical issues.
- Track technical issues through to resolution.
- Assist the technical teams for the choice of parts and their reuse.
- Identify possible sources of technical problems such as overloads, misuse of machines or unmonitored maintenance
- Ensure compliance with manufacturers' technical specifications.
- Carry out investigations in the event of an accident and prepare reports for manufacturers.
- Provide technical advice on warranty issues.
- Provide any technical information.
- Ensure the distribution and confidential use of manufacturers' technical bulletins.
- Monitor and control the quantity and quality of technical reports (SIMS for CAT)
- Uses the manufacturer's network (DSN for CAT) to communicate on the quality of the machines
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 10 years of professional experience in construction and mining machinery maintenance
- Bac + 2 or equivalent or experienced training manager (10 years)
- English read written spoken
- Know Cat products and other brands
- Master in computer science and the use of software (Word, Excel, SIS, ET, etc.)
- Read engine, hydraulic, electrical and transmission technical diagrams
- Master metrology procedures
- Know the operation of engines, electricity, hydraulics and transmission
- Know the procedures for preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, basic diagnosis Cat or other brands
- Master techniques for controlling the contamination of machine circuits
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.