Reference No. CV79
Reference Number: CV79
Our client, a South African mining house, is seeking a Senior Projects Manager to join their team in Limpopo.
- Manage and coordinate full (mine wide) capital portfolio on all legal, stay in business, efficiency and growth capital projects whilst maintaining and ensuring legal responsibility as required by statutory requirements and such statutory requirements are adhered to.
- Budget and cost control.
- Implementation of Operational Plans which support the company’s strategic initiatives, production profile and objectives.
- Driving of SIB, Growth, Efficiency and Legal Projects to ensure the benefits of the projects are reached by the company.
- Manage execution of the load-out and logistical processes and activities in line with approved processes and recommend remedial action where necessary.
- Analyse process and asset performance trends against targets and make recommendations regarding improvements.
- Liaison across interfaces in managing constraints.
- Develop and implement COP's and SP's within span of control and submit to management for approval.
- Ensure all equipment purchased is in line with mine requirements.
- Efficient Utilization of drawings office services for enhancement of existing plant, mine and new projects.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the department when benchmarked.
- Co-develop and sign off on all Projects and project operations processes, procedures, policies and SOPs.
- Ensure all procedures are captured accurately as per requirements.
- Ensure effective management of environment objectives and risk profiles in line with approved strategy while pro-actively anticipating legalisation and other changes that may impact on the business unit.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 8 – 10 years Engineering and Production experience in a Plant/Mining environment.
- National Diploma in Engineering.
- Project Management Professional qualification.
- Accreditation and Registration with Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Code 08 (EB) Driver’s Licence.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.