Reference No. 337 06 RR
Reference Number: 337 06 RR
Our client is seeking a Senior ESG Consultant who will be responsible for reporting sustainability related activities and helping the company’s clients respond to and develop strategies to manage issues across the ESG agenda.
- Keeping abreast of all disclosure and listing requirements and frameworks.
- Producing Sustainability reports and disclosures that showcase clients’ work in a compelling way, while also ticking stakeholder boxes (including GRI, SASB, ISSB, TCFD).
- Compiling annual responses to investor questionnaires such as CDP and DJSI and providing clients with guidance to improve their scores and their practice.
- Reviewing, benchmarking, and developing policies against Good International Industry Practice.
- Assessing client’s current sustainability performance and working with key stakeholders to identify, prioritize and strategically manage key sustainability issues.
- Identifying and tracking ESG and sustainability trends, best practices, frameworks, and standards and communicating those relevant to internal and external stakeholders and using information to develop new services and client offering.
- Forming and maintaining a network of relationships to support sustainability efforts.
- Ensuring appropriate controls and measurement systems are in place for clients to support and maintain sustainability reporting integrity and assurance.
- Working closely with various specialists to implement strategies and annual environmental and social performance for clients.
- Assisting with the drafting of our client’s strategic position and narratives on sustainability issues.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 7 + years relevant experience in sustainability consulting or similar. Experience and knowledge of the resources industry (mining sector, oil and gas and renewables) would be helpful.
- Post graduate degree preferably in Environmental Sciences, Sustainability or Financial Communications.
- Project Management Certificate would be beneficial.
- A willingness to travel.
- Fluency in English is essential, working knowledge of another language particularly French or Spanish would be advantageous.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment option
- Competitive annual package
- Full range of benefits
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Christopher Butcher at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.