Reference No. 296 03 RR
Reference Number: 296 03 RR
Our client, an independent RE developer is seeking a Project Development Manager, who will direct, administer and coordinate the development activities of the African Region for all the renewable energy technologies, in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Company. Furthermore, the incumbent will manage greenfield and brownfield development, tender processes, and new business development across the region.
- Accountable for the Projects from Development Phase to; Financial Close, Construction, Commissioning and Handover to Operations.
- Manage greenfield project development
- Manage acquisition of brownfield projects
- Coordinate tender submissions
- New business development across the region
- Manage and update project budgets and schedules
- Leading, Motivating and Co-ordinating internal resources (Engineering, Installation & Commissioning Teams) to meet project deliverables
- Communication and liaison with all project stakeholders including Clients, Professional service providers, Contractors and Local Authorities.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 6 years’ experience within the renewable energy project development field
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical)
- PMP certification is advantageous
- ECSA registration preferred
- English (Read, write & speak), Afrikaans and French advantageous
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent employment option
- Opportunity to join a dynamic management team
- Competitive annual package
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.