Reference No. 328 05 RR
Mine Manager (Mining / LOM / Metalliferous / Underground) – North West, South Africa
Reference Number: 328 05 RR
Our client is seeking a Mine Manager who will lead the Mining Team in the cost-effective optimisation and extraction of the ore body and to ensure compliance of provisions of the Mine Health and Safety Act, Minerals Act and its Regulations.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the mine.
- Ensure that the work performed is in accordance with the prescribed training.
- Ensure that the person performing the work has the required authority.
- Optimise Ore Body in compliance the Mine Planning and Exploitation Strategy.
- Manage the Strategic Plan (2-5 years).
- Manage the Life Of Mine Plan.
- Manage the Tactical Plan (< 1 year).
- Manage Continuous Improvement through Operational Excellence.
- Compile and control the Mining budget.
- Utilise the Information Management System (IMS) to initiate, investigate and report SHEQ status.
- Ensure an enabling climate/culture.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 8 Years relevant experience, preferably 3 year’s managerial experience.
- Degree or Technikon Diploma.
- Mine Manager Certificate of competency (Metalliferous Mining).
- Mine Health and Safety Act (3.1) appointment.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.