Reference No. 277 02 RR
Our client, a mining house is seeking a Manager Studies SA who will oversee the feasibility study of the company’s mining development projects in DRC and Africa region and formulate the Africa mining development strategy in line with the global resource development strategy of the company. The incumbent will interact with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams both in operational sites and Head Office and reports to the Deputy GM – Africa Business Development.
- Portfolio, Pipeline and Value Management
- Government permit management
- High-stage exploration project studies, continuous achievement and enhancement of the value of mining projects
- Establishment and maintenance of the research team with a good knowledge of African mining resource conditions and market
- Participation in the research of opportunities, due diligence and implementation of the M&A mining projects in Africa
- Stakeholder relations and country/region risks management
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Mining related discipline
- Extensive experience in leading and developing early phase studies (Scoping, Prefeasibility and Feasibility) for major mining projects – both Greenfields and Brownfields are keys to be considered for this position
Benefits and Contractual information:
- To be discussed
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.