Reference No. 342 06 RR
Reference Number: 342 06 RR
Our client is seeking a Heritage Management Services Manager who will lead, mentor and develop a team of Heritage Resource Specialists and services.
- Manage and develop our Cultural Heritage Resource Management process.
- Audit, review, monitor and evaluate cultural heritage plan implementation on behalf of the client.
- Conduct archaeological, historical, cultural and other research, providing findings in report format.
- Undertake field-based surveys and assessments including in-field recording and documentation of cultural heritage.
- Develop and manage cultural heritage databases.
- Participate in business development activities including, developing fit-for-purpose proposals.
- Provide mentorship and development to the team.
- Reporting on departmental performance at various levels.
- Manage financial expenditure for the department against the budget.
- Act as a key account manager where required, identifying business opportunities and ensure that a client centric approach is always maintained.
- Identify leads within the department and organise, plan and track proposals in response.
- Compile and write reports for submission to the client and necessary authorities.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 8 + years in the relevant field, preferably within consulting would be beneficial.
- Honors Degree in Anthropology or Archaeology (preferably Masters).
- Registered Member with the Association of Southern African Professional Archaeologists.
- Experience in the mining and resources industry would be beneficial.
- Specialist studies relating to ESIA processes.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment option
- Competitive annual package
- Full range of benefits
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.