Reference No. 340 06 RR
Reference Number: 340 06 RR
Our client is seeking a Learning and Transformational Business Partner who will be responsible for a broad range of objectives but with specific focus on diversity and inclusion, and learning and development.
- Plan, develop and facilitate training courses applicable to the organisations training needs.
- Ensure that Employment Equity and Skills Development plans and reports are completed and submitted to the relevant country authorities.
- Plan, develop and implement diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Plan, develop and implement Wellness initiatives in line with the organisations objectives and requirements.
- Facilitate the BBBEE audit, and activities leading up to the audit including reporting.
- Manage the bursary and internship programme.
- Develop and maintain the onboarding processes within the organisation to ensure high employee engagement and long term retention of employees.
- Design and deploy online training for our online platform – TalentLMS.
- Facilitate and manage the performance management process (probations, performance appraisal).
- Manage the career development and succession planning within the organisation. In conjunction with line management ensure Individual Development Plans are in place and implemented.
- Facilitate and manage the mentorship programme.
- General ad hoc administration related to Human Resources.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 3 – 5 years or more experience in a similar role.
- B. Sc. In Industrial Psychology or similar.
- Registered Psychometrist would be beneficial.
- Experience internationally would be beneficial.
- Experience in instructional design and facilitation.
- Knowledge of employment Legislation.
- Knowledge of the full HR lifecycle
- Must have a driver’s licence.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment option
- Competitive annual package
- Full range of benefits
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.