Reference No. 278 05 23 MW
Reference Number: 278 05 23 MW
Our client is seeking an IMS Controller who will support the IMS Manager and the Sustainable Investments (SI) Team in the administration, development, implementation and maintenance of management systems, including the company Integrated Management System (IMS), and project-specific Environmental and Social Management Systems (ESMSs).
- Administration of the company management system.
- Internal audits of the company Management System in terms of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 55001, in consultation with the IMS Manager.
- Identify opportunities for improvement to enhance efficiency and continually improve on the IMS.
- Assist in the drafting of new procedures and revising existing procedures.
- Assisting with project site due diligence and assurance, including site visits across South Africa, and Africa more broadly, to ensure bankability, and compliance to the company management system.
- Development and maintenance of project specific risk registers and ESMSs.
- Reviewing project and contractor documentation to ensure compliance to project ESMS requirements.
- Internal Audits of projects sites on the project ESMS and ESMP (including health, safety, social and environment).
- Training and coaching of colleagues on system requirements and benefits.
- All of the above shall be in consultation with, and at the discretion of the IMS Manager.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- At least two (2) to five (5) years in management system and process development and implementation (ISO and/or IFC standards).
- Qualification in the fields of risk management, environmental management, health and safety management, or similar.
- Experience in construction and renewable energy projects (advantageous).
- Environmental legal compliance (advantageous).
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Lead: Renewable Energy & Mining
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.