Reference No. 309 04 RR
Reference Number: 309 04 RR
Our client is seeking a Human Resources Manager who will lead the Human Resources team in providing a totally integrated Human Resources function.
- Develop, revise, and implement policies, procedures, and documentation in accordance with protocols.
- Manage implementation of all protocols consistently throughout the site.
- Provide strategic direction in terms of Organisational Development.
- Ensure that a positive ER climate is prevalent.
- Manage absenteeism effectively.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Manage the EE process at Site level to ensure compliance to EE Strategy.
- Develop site specific Communication Strategy and implement appropriate methods, channels, and tools.
- Implement one HR related safety initiative per annum.
- Implement Employee Wellness Programme.
- Implement HIV / AIDS Protocol.
- Implement effective recruitment and selection systems and processes.
- Manage implementation of the Site-specific Induction Programme.
- Ensure that Rewards practices are aligned to the Rewards strategy.
- Manage HR trends as evident from HR Info systems.
- Manage audits and surveys.
- Ensure that Individual Development Plans are in place and implemented for all employees.
- Implement the Training and Development Protocol.
- Identify and manage implementation of suitable Community Projects.
- Identify and assess Talent Pool at Site level.
- Ensure organisational growth through Human Resources.
- Maintain and improve relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure an enabling climate/culture.
- Utilise the Integrated Management System (IMS) to analyse, identify trends, initiate, mitigate, investigate and report SHEQ status.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 8 years’ relevant experience, preferably 2 years’ managerial experience.
- Relevant Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources / Industrial Psychology.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the South African Legal framework.
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act (Act 75 of 1997).
- Demonstrate and apply an understanding of the Labour Relations Act (Act 66 of 1995).
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive annual package
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.