Reference No. 203 04 RR
Our client, a global leading top tier mining company, has a director level leadership opportunity for a seasoned Exploration
Executive to lead and take accountability for all regional advanced stage exploration projects. Your purpose would include delivery of economic projects, delivery of additional resources for future production, management of budgets and to ensure project success.
- Resource delineation across all commodities (brownfield)
- Deliver inferred resources with Class III scoping study including Class III cost estimates (Stage Gate 1)
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams and project development until transfer to SBU/PME
- Manage advanced -stage exploration budget and create budget proposals
- Manage, monitor, and assess advanced-stage KPIs (inferred resources, project delivery efficiency)
- Management of licenses (MIMR compliance and reporting)
- Strong communication with other Directors and VP Exploration
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B.Sc. in Geology or equivalent is essential; Advanced degree in geology preferred.
- A degree in a related commercial discipline desirable
- More than 10 years of experience in Mining industry across executive & senior management roles across junior & / or major players
- Expertise in advanced stage exploration-related posts
- Experience in successfully leading mid- and large-size teams
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Residential, with family or bachelor status
- Globally competitive annual net remuneration
- Globally competitive benefits and incentive schemes
- Opportunity to join top ten globally ranked mining company
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.