Reference No. 287 02 RR
Reference Number: 287 02 RR
Our client is seeking a highly experienced and talented Country Manager to oversee their mining operations, wash plants, and CAPEX projects in Mozambique. The ideal incumbent will have significant experience at the General Manager level of large mining operations, with a focus on precious metals.
- Manage all aspects of the company's mining operations in Mozambique, including overseeing production, exploration, and development activities.
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing production efficiency, reducing costs, and maximizing profitability.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant environmental, health, and safety regulations.
- Manage relationships with local communities, government officials, and other stakeholders.
- Oversee the development and implementation of capital expenditure projects, ensuring that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers and service providers.
- Identify and implement best practices in all aspects of mining operations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- At least 10 years of experience in mining operations.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience at the General Manager level of large mining operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Mining Engineering, Metallurgy, Geology, or related field.
- Experience in managing wash plants and CAPEX projects is essential.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (Advantageous)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Management Opportunity
- Competitive Annual Net Package (USD)
- Rotation (FIFO) – To be discussed.
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.