Reference No. 387-2505LH
Reference Number: 387-2505LH
Our client is seeking a Contracts Administrator with experience in the end-to-end contract management for surface mining and processing operations to join their supply chain team in Gauteng.
- Assist in controlling administrative processes for all contract management activities.
- Assisting with supplier contract administration.
- Preparing revisions and amendments to supplier contracts and contract change notifications.
- Tracking contract amendments, authorisations and correspondence.
- Carrying out system updates for contract amendments.
- Weekly reporting.
- Maintaining an audit file for each contract.
- Implementation and control of product and supplier consolidations
- Cost analysis on procurement and cost. saving initiatives.
- Improving supplier performance through consultation with sites and suppliers.
- Assisting with commodity demand forecasts.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Diploma or Degree in Contract or Supply Chain Management.
- 5 years previous experience in end-to-end contract management for surface mining and processing operations.
- Strong contract drafting and management abilities.
- Well-versed in the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience on plant product catalogues.
- Proactive and able to use own initiative.
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment with strict deadlines.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Leanne Laas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.