Reference No. 396-3006LH
Reference Number: 396-3006LH
Our client is in need of an experienced C&I Superintendent from a mining processing plant background to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Overseeing preventative maintenance, repairs and breakdowns to ensure maximum plant and equipment availability.
- Plan and manage instrumentation activities in the plant.
- Faultfinding and troubleshooting on equipment.
- Ensuring health, safety and quality standards are maintained.
- Making recommendations on defects, shortfalls and additional maintenance requirements identified.
- Monitoring equipment efficiency.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
- Management, mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation.
- 10 years’ instrumentation experience in mining process plant, of which at least 5 years must be at a senior level.
- Advanced PLC, Scada and PIMS experience.
- Well-versed in Schneider equipment and software.
- Computer literate in MS Office and MS Project.
- Experience on computerized maintenance systems.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa preferred.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply in line with the company’s diversification targets.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster
- Long term contract.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.