Reference No. 040 0913 OT
Reference Number: 040 0913 OT
Our client, a mining service provider is seeking a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for growing business in the assigned area of Africa & Middle East specific to Metals & Mining. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring the proper growth and positioning of Discrete Automation products, a division within company.
- Leverage and grow existing Metals & Mining business in compliance with Discrete Automation business plan and strategy in the region.
- Build a positive rapport with a customer centric approach that will develop future business.
- Identify business opportunities with new sites and applications – plan and align strategies to develop incremental business for Discrete Automation in Metals & Mining,
- Develop new accounts through in-depth market intelligence and target competitive accounts in the assigned area for market share gain to drive incremental sales.
- Assess customer requirements and pain-points and suggest appropriate technical solutions.
- Actively engage in key account development and project pursuits within company.
- Ensure efficient follow up of quotes and all sales activities.
- Feedback product and capability requirements needed to help with the growth of the Metals & Mining business.
- Regularly engage with Metals & Mining EPC companies to create awareness and strategically position the company to be successful.
- Conduct differentiation product seminars and training to internal and external customers.
- Actively follow up on customer satisfaction with delivered solutions and installed products.
- Provide regular reports including a summary of key activities/projects, work schedules, proposal logs, effective pipeline management and competitive feedback.
- Work according to company internal policies and within the granted level of authority supported by the MEA Business Development Manager and Africa Director.
- Adhere to Company trade compliance policies and Ethics code of conduct.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A proven track record in business development in the region within the Metals & Mining industries with a minimum 5/10 years.
- Engineering Diploma / Degree (Instrumentation / Automation / Mechatronics).
- Instrumentation / Mechatronics Degree / Diploma with a Trade Test advantageous.
- Fluid Control, Pneumatic and PLC Scada experience.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Annual Package
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Olivia Trollope at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.