Reference No. 580 0311 MHU
Reference Number: 580 0311 MHU
Our client is a mining engineering and technology (METS) company that provides drilling technology to the global underground hard rock mining industry. The objective of this role is to lead the direct sales effort in the African market for Company products focused on the optimizing underground production & development drilling operations. Main purpose: Identifying, evaluating, and developing new business opportunities through internal and external stakeholder management, engagement, and liaison. This position reports directly to the Global Head of Sales.
- Develop new business opportunities with potential customers at all stages of the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting, and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Effectively work decision makers to develop long term strategic relationships.
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of our products – complex sales process (sales and engineer)
- Develop and maintain a robust deal pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales.
- Collaborate with Operations and other support teams to ensure successful implementations
- Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports Company revenue and profitability targets
- Prepare and give business reviews and presentations to the senior management team on a regular basis
- Other duties may be assigned
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Background in Mine engineering
- Experience selling in underground hard rock drill and blast, production drilling, mine planning and/or drill and blast design sector
- Must be able to provide recent examples of sales success selling to the above
- Ability to demonstrate successfully developing and executing a sales strategy in the underground hard rock mining industry
- Ability to demonstrate success leading the entire sales process from opportunity creation to close in the underground hard rock mining industry
- Technical/operational background in UG hard rock mining
- Strong organizational skills
- Experienced CRM user
- Traits: Results Driven; Exceptional communicator; Ability to work autonomously; High level of Customer service & knowledge
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Office based with international travel
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.