Executive and Retained Headhunting Services
Retained Recruitment assignments provide the most effective method of recruiting key personnel
The Retained Fee is based on a third of the basic annual remuneration package:
- A retainer deposit fee of 30% of the total retained fee is due immediately upon commencement of the assignment and not refundable under any circumstances.
- No fee will be charged for the shortlist and presentation of a minimum of 3 candidates.
- A completion fee of 70% (being adjusted for any differences between estimated and actual remuneration package), is payable 30 days after an Applicant commences employment with the Client.
Retained Assignment Services:
- Meeting / Telephonic interview with Client – take a full job and candidate profile, and understand company culture
- Research competitors / marketplace and compile list of ‘target’ companies
- Meet / discuss with Client to add / delete company names from the list
- Identify potential candidates within the listed companies
- Approach candidates to ascertain their interest in a career opportunity and profile them
- Advertise the position on relevant networks
- Research existing databases
- Conduct in-depth telephone interviews
- Check references
- Arrange face to face interviews with the potential shortlist candidates
- Arrange first / second interviews with Client
- Brief candidates and Client before first / second interviews
- De-brief candidates and Client after first / second interviews
- Close and negotiate package and start date with Client