Contingency Permanent Placement
CA Mining charges a Permanent Placement Fee, which is due and payable upon the appointed candidate commencing permanent employment with the client. Our fee is charged on the annual Gross Salary of the candidate (includes upliftment and expatriate allowances).
CA Mining will not charge fees on housing, car, travel allowances and bonuses.
Contingency Placement Services:
- Take a full job and candidate profile and understand company culture
- Advertise the position on relevant networks (online job boards)
- Research existing databases
- Respond / Approach candidates to ascertain their interest in the position and profile them
- Conduct in-depth telephonic interviews
- Check references
- Arrange first / second interviews with Client
- Brief candidates and Client before first / second interviews
- De-brief candidates and Client after first / second interviews
- Close and negotiate package and start date with Client